Wedding Dresses & Gowns in Bhutan
Book Your Wedding With Confidence
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we are offering the following solutions in case your wedding dates get affected. Hitchbird understands your need for flexibility during this time.
100% Guaranteed Refund
Get a full refund with no cancellation fees when travel is affected by government restrictions.
Flexibility to Reschedule
We're offering a 6-12 month wedding rescheduling for selected venues.
Our team of wedding planners can assist you with last-minute wedding relocation free of charge.
Use your wedding deposit as a credit on your next holiday.
Save money by booking through Hitchbird
Get $1,000.00 Tiffany & Co gift card or an iPhone 11 on selected wedding deals.
Enquire and connect to vendors to receive wedding packages.
Connect directly to our wedding concierge via WhatsApp
0 Bhutan dresses & gowns
No Dresses & Gowns found in Bhutan. You may also want to take a look at the following related vendors.
About Bhutan Weddings
Bhutan Wedding Tips
- Momos are Tibetan-style dumplings stuffed with pork, beef or cabbages and cheese. Traditionally eaten during special occasions, these tasty treats are a Bhutanese favourite.
- Phaksha Paa is pork cooked with spicy red chillies.
- Jasha Maru is spicy minced chicken with tomatoes.
- Goep (Tripe). Like most other meat dishes, it is cooked with plenty of spicy chillies and chilli powder.
- Ema Datshi is the National Dish of Bhutan. A spicy mix of chillies and the delicious local cheese known as Datshi.