WIN A VR WEDDING VIDEO PACKAGE WORTH HKD20,000!
IT'S EASY, ENTER TODAY!!
By submitting your entry you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
The VR Wedding Video Package includes:
- 360° Video 4K HD
- 360° Wedding Reception Evening Banqueting Filming
- Professional Film Crew
- Full Video Editing
- Pre-Production, Post-Production and Title Graphics
- VR Sound Editing
- 3 Minutes Professional Highlight Video
- Downloadable Online Footage
- 2 Google Cardboards (VR headset) for Bride&Groom
WHAT IS VIRTUAL REALITY (VR) VIDEO?
A 360° video is created with a camera system that simultaneously records all 360 degrees of a scene. Viewers can pan and rotate a 360 video’s perspective to watch it from different angles. While watching these videos, you're able to control the viewing direction and watch the video from whatever perspective you'd like. With this 360° virtual reality video, you’ll be transported back in time to allow you to relive your wedding moment from every angle especially when viewed with a VR headset.
Vertex VR is a pioneer in the world of Virtual Reality. We want to bring you true moments of joy with the greatest virtual reality experiences. We work with creative minds and great companies like Sands Macau. We also work with universities and support projects to research meaningful applications. We tell stories. Everyone has a story, what is yours?
Hong Kong wedding offer
Meet Vertex VR, a pioneer in the world of Virtual RealityHitchbird Exclusive - 10% discount offer on all Cinematic Virtual Reality 360° 4K Video packages
Terms & Conditions
- Submission deadline of the prize draw is 30th April 2017
- Winner will be announced on 5th May 2017 and will be notified through email
- Each participant is allowed to enter once only
- The prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash & other items
- Prize images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product
- All entrants will be registered as a Hitchbird user
- All rights reserved by Hitchbird
- Prize is valid until 31th Dec 2017 for weddings in HK or Macau only