Swipe left or right across the screen to navigate between vendors.Ok, got it.
Alaya Resort Ubud
- 1. Exclusive wedding venue at Alaya Wedding pavilion
- 2. Flower decoration including flower shower
- 3. Flower petals along the walkway to the venue
- 4. Balinese white flag "umbul - umbul"
- 5. Balinese flower shower
- 6. Stylish bridal hand bouquet and Groom's Boutenniere with local rose
- 7. Balinese rindik perfomance to accompany the blessing ceremony
- 8. Special wedding toast "white jasmine martini" for bride and groom
- 9. Commemorative ceremonial certificate
- 10. Special drink for toast with 15 persons
A culturally-related wedding pavilion in the form of a small joglo is accessed via a long walkway.With 105 luxurious rooms, Alaya Resort Ubud is a sanctuary of serenity and sophistication in the culturally charged village of Ubud in the island of Bali. It has been built with rare sensitivity towards the surrounding environment and shares its rice terrace views with a number of the communities' local independent cafes and eateries, including the neighbouring Bebek Bengil restaurant and Monkey Forest. As part of Ubud's evolving hospitality scene, the exotic boutique property offers guests a stylish place to stay that reflects Ubud's and Bali's unique artistry. A number Bali's most respected and talented designers have collaborated to create this elegant hotel with a distinct sense of belonging.
|Price:||From USD 1,400 for 15 person.|
Wedding Ceremony - Up to 150 pax
|Type:||Boutique Resort, Restaurant/Bar|
|Setting:||Event Rentals, Indoor area, Liability insurance, Lighting/Sound, Liquor license, Onsite catering, Onsite overnight accommodations, Onsite parking, Onsite wedding consultant, Outdoor area, Outside vendor allowed, Tented area, Valet Parking|
|Special features:||Central Location , Big parking space , Rice field view|
Here's some additional reading materials.