Swipe left or right across the screen to navigate between vendors.Ok, got it.
Conrad Koh Samui
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic)
- Wedding celebrant to conduct ‘Vow/Ring Exchange Ceremony’
- Tropical flower decorations
- Hair stylist & makeup artist for bride
- Photographer for 2 hours
- A couple spa treatment for 90 minutes
- Book before 30 June'18 to get 3% off when spending upto THB500,000
- Get 5% off & free welcome drinks when spending THB500,000-THB750,000
- Get 10% off & free more benefits when spending over THB750,000
- Get 10 Hilton Honors Points/US$1 spent for new wedding held by June'19
Choose from 7 water-themed venues, including a pool ceremony with transparent walkway, villa and moreHold your dream wedding at the Conrad Koh Samui, where your ceremony can be as intimate for two or as grand as you wish, up to 200 guests. Exchange your wedding vows barefoot on the soft, white sand, surrounded by coconut trees and the sound of the waves lapping gently at the beach or over the water with the resort's signature wedding facilities; the transparent stage for the over-wedding ceremony. Choose a ceremony high above the resort, where your first kiss will be accompanied by stunning views of the azure sea, dazzling white beaches, and lush jungles of Koh Samui. Or opt for a lavishly decorated indoor venue, where tropical sunlight pours in through the large windows and illuminates the room. For wedding inquiry, pls contact us now.
|Price:||From THB 108,888 for 2 person.|
Wedding Ceremony - Up to 100 pax
Wedding Dinner - Up to 100 pax
|Type:||Banquet Hall, Beach Resort, Boat/Yacht, Hotel, Private Beach, Private Villa, Resort, Restaurant/Bar, Villa, Wedding Hall|
|Setting:||Event Rentals, Indoor area, Kosher available, Lighting/Sound, Liquor license, On the water, Onsite catering, Onsite overnight accommodations, Onsite parking, Onsite wedding consultant, Outdoor area, Outside vendor allowed, Tented area, Valet Parking|
|Special features:||Over Water Wedding, Beach Front Wedding, Five Islands View, Earn Hilton Honors Points|
|Language:||Cantonese, English, German, Korean, Thai|
Here's some additional reading materials.