Soneva Jani - International Wedding
Located on Medhufaru Island au Noonu Atoll, a small yet charming island where a tropical forest adventure awaits.
Located on the Noonu Atoll of the Maldives, Soneva Jani is one of the most magical beach resorts you’ll ever come across. Surrounded by pristine blue waters and milky white soft sands, Soneva Jani is the perfect wedding destination for nature lovers. The resort is the perfect definition of brilliance and you’ll fall in love with your partner even more when you have your wedding here.
Soneva Jani is an excellent choice for hosting an intimate wedding ceremony. This exotic location can also double as your honeymoon destination after all the hectic wedding functions are over. You can have a white beach wedding and walk down the aisle on the cool white sand or you can say your wedding vows to each other with no one around you in a private ceremony at the deck. You can also get married the Maldivian style surrounded by beautiful rose petals.
Depending on the wedding package you choose, Soneva Jani offers you 60-minute spa treatment, tropical-themed venue decor, wedding cake, sparkling wine, and a private barbeque dinner for the two of you. The resort’s staff is very dedicated and won’t leave any leaf unturned to make your wedding day the most memorable day of your life. All the food served at Soneva Jani is organic and made in a brick oven over live barbeque. The 5-star resort has 57 villas, out of which, 24 are over water villas, making it easy for you to accommodate all your guests and give them a great experience as well.
The Noonu Atoll is very small, but charming island where you can go on an adventure with your spouse-to-be and explore the lush tropical forest. While you spend the day exploring the tropical island, throw a fun cocktail party for your friends before all the wedding craziness kicks in.
- Wedding Style :
- A pampering day in the Spa for two – including spa
- Wedding ceremony on the beach – we recommend sunset as the best time
- Natural wedding pavilion on the sand
- Ceremony decorations- with candles and coconuts
- Maldivian drummers, the classic Bodu Beru ban
- Fresh jungle flowers from our island for your bouquet and button hole
- A bottle of Champagne - to toast your union
- Romantic private beach dinner for two (food only)
- A wedding cake - as per your desire
- A wedding Celebrant to guide you through the ceremony