Wedding Flowers in Goa
About Goa Weddings
Goa, the smallest city in India, is a famous wedding and honeymoon destination offering soul soothing beaches, great seafood and exciting nightlife & parties. Bring your soul mate here and say I do in the background of coconut trees!
Goa Wedding Tips
One of the smallest states of India, also known as 'The Pearl of the East', Goa has more to offer than beaches and nightlife. This pint sized state is a perfect blend of Indian and Portuguese culture sweetened with sun, sand and sea, making it one of the most sought after wedding destinations for couples around the world. Apart from Goa being a beautiful destination for your big day, it will also be a memorable place for your guests to relax and enjoy.
Authentic Goan food consists of fish, rice, coconut curry and Feni package, but that's not all. Unlike other cuisines of India, Goan cuisine is a potpourri of flavors due to its rich and diverse cultural heritage, especially with its Portuguese influence. It is one of the main reasons why tourists from all over the world flock to this amazing place. Having a destination wedding in Goa is ideal for food and adventure lovers alike. Here are a few top exotic dishes, which you and your guests would totally enjoy on your big day:
- Goan Fish Curry – A local hot favorite dish for seafood lovers
- Fish Recheado - A Portuguese influenced fried stuffed Pomfret
- Prawn Balchao - Prawns cooked in a tasty and tangy dark red sauce
- Chicken Cafreal - Dry and spicy mouthwatering chicken dish
- Bebinca - Delicate sweet dish made of layers of coconut pancakes
- Feni – A Drink that is locally brewed and made from sap of shoots of a coconut tree