Wedding Jewellery in Bintan
0 Bintan jewellery
No Jewellery found in Bintan. You may also want to take a look at the following related vendors.
Bintan Cabana Beach Resortvenue capacity: ceremony (150)
The alfresco Sun Moon Kelong Restaurant & Bar offers a sizzling menu of fresh se...
Swiss-Belhotel Lagoi Bayvenue capacity: ceremony (400)
Begin your journey of a wedding celebration in a lovely oasis by the rooftop inf...
Bintan Lagoon Resortvenue capacity: ceremony (500)
If you are looking for a whimsical and outright magical wedding idea, plan your ...
The Sanchayavenue capacity: ceremony (50)
The Great House and the 50-meter long infinity pool by the beach provide picture...
Banyan Tree Bintanvenue capacity: ceremony (120)
The venue provides naturally-luxurious, ecological, culture-sensitive experience...
Angsana Bintanvenue capacity: ceremony (132)
Exchange your vows in style amidst brilliant sunsets. Raise a toast to mark this...
Club Med Bintan Islandvenue capacity: ceremony (450)
Home to the Ria Bintan, voted one of the best golf courses in Asia, with panoram...
Bintan Agro Beach Resortvenue capacity: ceremony (300)
Amidst the cooling breeze, Asiana Cafetaria brings you a sumptuous spread of Wes...
Explore all possibilities of making your dream nuptials come true at Nirwana Gar...
About Bintan Weddings
Bintan Wedding Tips
- Keropk - The prawn or fish cracker.
- Kueh Lapis - The Traditional Indonesian cake made of spices, butter, sugar and eggs.
- Soto - Noodles in a spicy broth and served with pieces of beef or chicken, bakso the Indonesian meatball soup, empal the Indonesian fried beef steak.
- Otak Otak - Indonesian fish cake.
- Nasi Uduk - Lemongrass scented coconut rice
- Tempe - Fermented soy beans